Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thanks e.e.



The most beautiful song in the word
Had come to an end

To preserve
Remaining trace
Reflections smashed as
Scales ripped
From face
Signal behind signal faded
Shadow collapsed into shadow

Emerged from the dark
e. e.
Simple smile
Spoke to me

Crouching wrote
While
Wordless spoke

It’s was never
Right or wrong
That made the song
So beautiful
It was the she
With the me

The song is still sung
The choice did not change

She was still beautiful
Ever autumn rose
She would be happy
Even if without me
She chose

Choice
You are alive
Choose to live

Maybe someday
She would return
To me
Maybe not
Though seasons change
Still

Her choice

Which…
 was okay

I live

So I must
Breathe life
Be happy
And rejoice
It’s all simple really

In the face of deafening silence
Or a silent roar
I choose

Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment