Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Silent Stealth

Music: Bob Marley Stir it up acoustic (sorry the song ends early but I like the acoustic version)



Silent Stealth

The muse moved
Silent stealth

“Write a poem for me”
Eyes soft articulation
Whispered words passed trembling lips
Burning desires gestation

Given form
hushed request
Ears longing in consumption
The lingering caress

A trace on the page
Reflected recollections
Smoldering touch
Perfect gift sanctified
Dancing Angels
Hidden wings
Covered refuge
Made of
“Write a poem for me”

2 comments:

  1. You know I can hear the Jamaican rhythm of Reggae intertwined within your words rather lighter than most. Less dark and melancholic is a good thing. Soon you will be ready to move on or STOP!...just like Bob Marley's tune did - abruptly and with no regard of timing. "Stir It Up" my friend, Andy. If not for you I would feel like a freak.

    ReplyDelete