Thursday, July 12, 2018

Revolution of the real

oldplay Vs Ac/Dc Vs 2 Unlimited - Thunderstruck Is A No Limits Waterfall (Djs From Mars Bootleg)

The world owns a sword
Named dreamcrusher
And if you wait
If you are willing to listen
You might just believe
Until
You hear the melody
Emerging from the one
Pressing against
A nail sticking out
Only to be struck all the more

Yet

He takes it
Continues to belt his melody
Against the deafness of the world
Sedated
Believing
Why
Bother to dream
Dreams are for fools

But he
Was Texas

All is possible
All
Hit me and I will stand
My brothers will join
And we will strike back

Liberate

Break the chains
Free the dream
Fulfilled

It will happen
It will
You and I
Together

We make the world
Our World

Defiant in the face of those who have forgotten
The precious of the touch
The gaze
The wanting
Desire
Buring
In the face of gratification
So instant
Sedating
Fools who know the price of everything
Yet the value of nothing

Have never seen her eyes
Look at me
Or mine look at hers
From the stare
Novels could be written
From only a glance
Such is the power
Of the primal
Most so desperately try to hide
Cover with the gauze of civiliztion
I have no time for them
They have no soul

But you

Join me
In the revolution
Of the real

No comments:

Post a Comment