Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Words

Peter Gabriel: Blood of Eden

Words

“Tragic”
Her word

“Epic”
Mine

“By the way… you are a great writer!”
Hers

“Raw and eloquent”
Hers

Not mine

“Don’t hold back…”
Hers

“Okay, here we go…”
Mine

“I am in tears… Give me time… All is well… Where do I start?... Be honest!... Avalanche… Now I am the one anxiously waiting… I began to pull away…”
Hers

“Forever separated by the smallest of spaces
Mine

“My world has turned upside down… But you’re not playing the game… My head is spinning. My pulse is racing. My heart is caught…. Captured… Intensity, desire, craving, then heaviness….”
Hers

“I speak only the whispers of my soul.”
Mine

“Whisper to me”
Hers

“What would you have me whisper, for there is nothing that my heart has not already said to you?”
Mine

“From the tips of my toes to the top of my head… I am yours!”
Ours

“And sweet, sweet surrender, is all I have to give”
Hers

“Beauty… power… grace.”
Mine

“You accept me for who I am, flaws and all, you build me back up. …Sometimes you just have to stop, close your eyes, and hold on tight.”
Hers

“You have enchanted me”
Mine

“I need you…”
Hers

In the twilight of an autumn dusk, wor4ds transformed into the most elegant and eloquent language of all. The unspoken dance of the eye, the inflaming embrace. Gentle touch tested. Ravenous in its desire. The two consumed the other as they allowed themselves to be consumed by an eternal flame.

“You, my love, are an incredible person.”
Hers

“None is more incredible than you.”
Mine

“Loss of control… At your complete mercy… you do melt my heart so….”
Hers

“I want to hear what you think.”
Mine

“That is the most flattering thing you could ever say to me… Sorry I have to pull away… Give me some time.”
Hers

“Okay…”
Mine

"…”
Mine

“…”
Mine

Pauses became pages

Of words

Some ornate
Others primal
That all can be melted
Into one
For the one

My word
For her

“Love”

No comments:

Post a Comment