Monday, November 12, 2012

My fault, my failure - homage to Jack Kerouac


While the music was originally slow jazz... the ghost of Jack told me to run with this was the one...
Katzenjammer - Demon kitty rag 

“My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have,
But in my lack of control of them”
Said Jack
Kerouac

Lyric name 
Massachusetts mad
Paladin
For the cause he’s in
Tension behind
Intent attention
As long as
It was
A cause of his own making

Merchants cap
Merchant man
Desperate to sell
Salvation
Reflection
Objectification
Rejection
According to plan
In the land
Of
Deceptive appearance 

Mar sedative comfort devouring life
Failing halt
Staggered sap
It seemed

Granite chin continued facing
Storms of life forever breaking
Unheard intersession
Became obsession
Perhaps once too often
Though
It would never
Show

Never show

Soul seeker
Forgotten truth
Recalcitrant grin devoured
Continued advancing dark
Spontaneous Bop
Rapid reply regardless
Thunderous bombast
Lightning lies
Filling lives
Filling skies

Macabre dissemination
Of information
Vain attempts to halt
Disintegration of
Truth woven mad
Furious

Furious

“My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have,
But in my lack of control of them”
So said Jack
Kerouac

No comments:

Post a Comment