Sunday, November 1, 2015

Pretty Kitty

Christina Aguilera Vs. Mike Oldfield "Not Myself Tonight vs. Tubular Bells"


Night fell
On the day
Where the dead
Walk among us

And that is when
In
Defiance
She entered
My pretty kitty

Sleek stride stole
the air from the room
Sly smile dripped delight
Her lips leaked passion
Skin burning savage
Heated life erupted from her skin
Clad in outfit clung
Like a second skin
Mirroring her movements
Revealing enough
To inflame imagination
A beckoning invite
To gaze
To drink from
The loving cup
My pretty kitty
My hand slipped
Around her waist
So thin
So sleek
So svelte
So
Smoldering
in passion
Her sly smile
As she tilts her head
Is the momentary hold
Before both are consumed
With the inferno of the kiss
I long to hear
My pretty kitty
Purr



No comments:

Post a Comment