Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Radio

Queen-Radio Ga Ga (Virgin Magnetic Material Remix)

The night arrives.  It used to be my release.  When my heart was at peace.  I could stop.  For a moment I could create the fiction from the reality.  What a blessed  frozen time.  I would create.  I would write.  Gossamer tales whose sheen would hide the realty. So it would be.

My radio.

If he could only write clear enough.  Strong enough.  Right word in the right place.  Difference between the lighting and the lightning bug.  To no avail.  So it would be. Yet she never emerged.

My radio.

What played?  To tell the truth, I don't remember.  Traces are lost to memory.  All I remember is that I was with you.  You, well you were with me.

I guess it depended on whose car we were in.   

My radio.

It never really made a difference.  I was with you.  You, you were with me.  I like to think it meant something.  At sometime.  Smiles... played for so many, were merely for me.  A fool.  He knew.

My radio.

A time frozen.  We passed by an old middle school.  The time wasn't right.  Progression to the school.  Our school.  The slow rise.  Across the thigh.  Ever high, til... the flash.   The pink.  Soft silken slide.  Elastic encumbrance easily traversed.  Your face traversed into ecstasy.  The touch... the slide.  The arch towards me.  My extacy had been shared for you.  For you alone.

My radio 

Someone still loves you.


No comments:

Post a Comment